Welcome to my blog here i will share with you my thoughts,feelings,information about ME/CFS and also Fibromyalgia hopefully will be of some help to you eventually can use this as a forum once it is established.Basically you will encounter the problems ive hit by having this illness,the hurdles i have overcome ,and my life adapted to living with this illness.I will post information about the illness helpful links and any questions you may feel will be useful.Thanks for taking time out to pop by please leave a message.

Thursday 10 September 2009

Brain fog again

Just checked my post blow me i had already posted about papworth ...lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jude,

    I'm Christine, the gal you won the blog candy from. I didn't notice this blog before.

    I too have a lot of joint/muscle/bone pain. I have a neurologist treating it. He doesn't want to put a name on it because he would just treat the symptoms anyway.

    I had a heart transplant 2 years ago and the pain is most likely drug related. It started about 16 months ago. He is only treating with neuronton at this point but I'm starting to think it has done nothing. I do have some neuropothy but I don't think it has helped that either.

    Anyway, I'll be checking around your blog to find other info. I'm very interested to read up on fibromyalgia to see if I think it might be that.

    I hope your feeling better.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete