Welcome to my blog here i will share with you my thoughts,feelings,information about ME/CFS and also Fibromyalgia hopefully will be of some help to you eventually can use this as a forum once it is established.Basically you will encounter the problems ive hit by having this illness,the hurdles i have overcome ,and my life adapted to living with this illness.I will post information about the illness helpful links and any questions you may feel will be useful.Thanks for taking time out to pop by please leave a message.

Saturday 8 May 2010

It's been a while...ME/CFS Awareness Week 9-15th May

Morning all well it has been awhile since i posted but life has been hectic the past 3 months .Whihc has had a knock on effect on my ME.I will go into more details later post.The worst news is that ive had to come of the medication given to me by papworth hospital this was due to a servere reaction yet again to the medication i had to keep me a wake.As a result with everything else going on im so fatigued and tired some days back to sleeping 20 hrs aday.that was the reason i went on the medication whihc i must say did work kept me awake .But theres so many side effects always the way you find something that makes abig difference to everyday livivng but with it comes the chance of the effects.Both times ive tried it ive had different servere medical effects.The GP has taken me of it .so now im back struggling to pace myself so's i dont sleep the days away.Mind lately theres not much chance of thatas my body just aches ,my joints ,my nerve endings you name .Some days just sleep ,lie on the sofa unable to get comfy position.
I promise i will be back soon with an update as all sufferes know you just take a day at a time.
Hope your all pacing well
love n hugs judex

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can get sorted hun. Sorry you've had to come off the medication. We should do a swap...I'm taking medication to sleep & your the reverse!! Maybe we can meet in the middle & both be happy with no pills...if only hey!!
    I'm blogging again ish think I've put it on your craft blog but I'll put it on here too www.memyselfandcfsme.blogspot.com had to do a new blog after I deleted all my other blogs...doh!
    Hugs
    Helen x
    I have Blog Candy!!

    ReplyDelete